- Cutting of nearly all insulation boards
- Optimal for working on scaffolding
- No cumbersome cable - compatible with the Cordless Alliance System (CAS)1)
- Cutting of polystyrene, styrodur, mineral wool (rock + glass wool), hemp ﬁber panels, plasterboards, aerated concrete and many more materials
- With angle adjustment for bevel, wedge and mitre cuts
- Suction device included
A cutter that can cut almost all insulation materials: Tigris. Thanks to battery operation (CAS-compatible)1), you can enjoy cordless working.
The unique diamond cutting wire cuts Styrofoam, Styrodur, mineral wool (rock and glass wool), hemp fibre and plasterboard, aerated concrete, Multipor mineral insulation boards and many other materials in seconds. The Tigris 850 version can cut panels up to 850 mm long and 340 mm thick.
By pressing the switch, the cutting wire starts immediately and then cuts effortlessly through the material. The cutting wire can be changed easily without additional tools.
The construction of high-quality aluminium not only minimises the overall weight, but also guarantees maximum stability and long-lasting quality. The robust housing provides optimum protection for the battery and motor.
A variable angle adjustment enables angled, wedge and mitre cuts. The corresponding settings can be made just as easily as quickly.
The side-mounted extraction device reduces dust exposure to a minimum during work, which contributes to a clean working environment.
The unit can be set up as a free-standing unit or, after folding in the stand, it can also be mounted on a scaffold. That allows optimal space saving, which is much appreciated when working on scaffolding.
One battery charge (18 V / 5.2 Ah) corresponds to a runtime of up to 19 minutes and, at 5 seconds per cut, is enough for approx. 200 cuts.
Fields of application
- EIFS and ETICS ♦ ♦ ♦
- Working on scaffolding ♦ ♦ ♦
suited ♦ / well suited ♦♦ / very well suited ♦♦♦
|Battery voltage/capacity||18 V / 5,2 Ah (Li-Ion)1)|
|Weight2)||approx. 25 kg|
|Cutting length||850 mm|
|Cutting depth at 0°||340 mm|
Scope of supply
|2x Battery packs 18 V / 5,2 Ah|
|Battery charger ASC 55|
Battery scope of delivery: 2x Battery packs 18 V / 5,2 Ah1)
Battery scope of delivery: Without Battery packs and Battery charger
|Cutting wire for Tigris 850||53050|
Battery pack + battery charger
|Battery pack 18V / 5,2 Ah||08050|
|Battery pack - Battery charger standard ASC 55||08060|
|Battery pack - Fast battery charger ASC 145||08065|
|Premium package battery 1: Fast battery charger ASC 145 + 1 battery pack 18 V / 5,2 Ah||08066|
CORDLESS ALLIANCE SYSTEM: One battery, many solutions.
ROKAMAT is Cordless Alliance System (CAS) partner. The battery packs are additionally compatible with cordless power tools from other well-known machine manufacturers. Further informations on https://www.cordless-alliance-system.com.
1) CAS-compatible. Cordless Alliance System (CAS) is a cross-manufacturer battery pack system of leading power tool brands. Within the alliance, battery chargers and battery packs are 100% compatible. Find out more here: CAS.
2) Rounded total weight without battery packs.
3) Delivery restrictions: please check with us beforehand if shipment to your country is possible.