- Grinding plasterboard, wall board and concrete burrs
- Grinding and polishing walls, ceilings and other surfaces
- Light weight
- High traction power (1 500 Watt)
- Smooth running, low vibration
- Short and long-neck grinder in one (grinding up to 3 m height)
- Flexible, heavy duty grinding head
- Grinding into edges with special suction hood
The probably lightest long-neck grinder in the world Heron is not just another drywall sander out of many.
Our well-established concept of carrying the motor separately from the handtool on a belt or shoulder strap makes the sander a true lightweight. This allows for long and fatigue-free working on walls and ceilings.
Despite its light weight (hand tool 2,4 kg), the Heron impresses with enormous 1 500 W motor power. This means that renovation work, such as removing concrete burrs or paint from wall surfaces (e.g. distemper paint) can also be carried out easily.
The combination of short and long-neck grinder in one unit is particularly user-friendly.
No need to pause - adapt the machine to your respective working conditions quickly by means of the adjustable telescopic tube.
It’s also not necessary to retool if you want to grind into edges. Grinding patterns between surfaces and edges are blending seamlessly due to the sophisticated suction hood (360° slewable).
Simply unpack and get started right away – no assembling necessary.
Fields of application
- Machining wood ♦
- Machining plaster and concrete ♦ ♦
- Cleaning ♦
- Drywall ♦ ♦ ♦
suited ♦ / well suited ♦♦ / very well suited ♦♦♦
|Power consumption||1 500 W|
|Idle engine speed||640-2 270 rpm|
|Net weight hand tool||2.4 kg|
|Total weight1)||6.7 kg|
|Accessory-Ø||225 mm (230 mm)|
Scope of supply
|Long neck grinder|
|Supporting plate Ø 225 mm|
|Emery Particle Set (grain 40-150)|
|JOEST Superpad-Set (grain 40-220)|
Supporting plate HERON
Accessory discs Ø 225 mm
|Supporting plate with foam rubber base Ø 225 mm||60150|
Cleaning and Polishing
|Cleaning Pad grain 80, coarse (6 pcs.)||62200|
|Cleaning Pad grain 120, medium (6 pcs.)||62000|
|Cleaning Pad grain 180, fine (6 pcs.)||62100|
|Polishing Pad, very fine (2 pcs.)||62800|
|Lambskin Pad, superfine (2 pcs.)||62900|
- Cleaning and polishing fair-faced concrete, polishing parquet and more.
|Emery grain 40 (6 pcs.)||61100|
|Emery grain 60 (6 pcs.)||61200|
|Emery grain 80 (6 pcs.)||61300|
|Emery grain 100 (6 pcs.)||61400|
|Emery grain 120 (6 pcs.)||61500|
|Emery grain 150 (6 pcs.)||61600|
- Sanding discs for professional painting and varnishing
|Jöst Superpad grit 40 (6 pcs.)||69840|
|Jöst Superpad grit 60 (6 pcs.)||69860|
|Jöst Superpad grit 80 (6 pcs.)||69880|
|Jöst Superpad grit 120 (6 pcs.)||69812|
|Jöst Superpad grit 180 (6 pcs.)||69818|
|Jöst Superpad grit 220 (6 pcs.)||69822|
- Unique full-surface perforations and patended Velcro-type system allows: full-surface dust extraction (no clogging), higher sanding capacity and shorter sanding time
|Grinding grid 80 (4 pcs.)||69780|
|Grinding grid 100 (6 pcs.)||69710|
|Grinding grid 120 (6 pcs.)||69712|
|Grinding grid 180 (6 pcs.)||69718|
|Grinding grid 220 (6 pcs.)||69722|
- For plaster, filler, etc.
Zircon grinding discs
|Zircon grinding discs grain 80 (6 pcs.)||82080|
|Zircon grinding discs grain 100 (6 pcs.)||82010|
|Zircon grinding discs grain 120 (6 pcs.)||82012|
- For sanding parquet
For aggressive grinding
|Metal abrasive disc, fine||60500|
|Metal abrasive disc, medium||60600|
|Metal abrasive disc, coarse||60700|
- For grinding timber, brick, screed, carpet residue, fibreglass, gas concrete and many other materials.
|Diamond grinding disc "light"||60300|
- For grinding concrete burrs, floor screeds, etc.
- With shoulder pad and length adjustment.
1) Rounded total weight without accessories.
Always stay up to date with